It is time to realize there is more one can do that talk about beliefs.
The fact is, in truth, in actuality, I mean it really, one can NOT have a belief without it manifesting in what they do. Ones beliefs appear in everything they do.
Jesus said it well when he said, it is out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
James too; you say you believe you have faith but have no works. There is no such thing as faith without works. Faith without works is dead. You say you have faith without works, I’ll show you my faith by my works.
There is no other way. What you believe always shows up in what you do. Belief is that way. It is the nature of all beliefs. If you believe an action will give you what you want, your actions will show it. Want to know what you really believe, just watch what you do when you think no one is watching.
We often hear of people say they believe God heals, but then we see them going to doctors for healing. Their actions speak their belief. All know that what is believed shows up in how one acts.
The fact is, this is true of all belief. Belief always manifests in the life of the believer! period, end of sentence! re-read till you realize it!
So, you’d like to believe, but realize your actions show you that you do not. What do you do when the manifestations you see show that you do NOT believe. What do you do when you want other manifestations to show in your reality? Knowing the manifestations follow your belief, the more accurate question is: What can you do to increase your belief?
Increasing your faith, the beliefs that bring change
Beliefs come by hearing and focusing upon what was heard. Actually they are just thoughts that given enough focused attention become thought forms, that given a little more attention become objectified thoughts and then visible objects and object actions within our space-time, three-dimensional, objectified reality.
Joshua 1:8 said: This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth, but thou shalt meditate in it night and day that thou mayest do according to do all that is written therein, and then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.
Your focus upon the promises of good things and your imaginations of what it will be like to possess the things hoped for, is the beginnings of things believed. Keep your eye single to the promise, and glory of receiving the promise and such becomes the substance of thing hoped. Such is the evidence; the things not seen are yours. The key to understand is: the masters of miraculous faith view these visions of the inner eye as all the references that are needed to establish them in reality. The inner eye references ARE the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not see. From the perspective of these beliefs, the masters know: that which is physically seen is only temporary, while that which is not seen is eternal (2Cor4:18). We eternally possess that which is desired, the promises made unto the faithful. …
So I contemplate the promise as I imagine how in identifing what I desire, I have asked for it … and then I imagine how it is I know: I realize I do know that as I have asked, I also believe I have. I can see the evidence in my minds eye; That which I recognize I am beholding in my minds eye, is real. I reflect how I know that, how I know that because I recognized it is consistent with my reality and so I believe. I feel the overwhelming appreciation knowing how much that pleases me and knowing that these reflections are manifesting into my physical space time reality as the thoughts grow in intensity and become objectified. I bask in the knowing that with each such desiring, believing and beholding, I have that which I desire. …
We have that which we ask for
- my identification of what is desired is my asking
- my realizing “I believe identification of what is desired is a decision regarding “what is best and what is desired”, and that with that decision comes the automatic realization of what is desired.
- It is the nature of desire identification; wanting is always answered by receiving. The decision that what is wanted is the cause of its’ eventual manifestation into the dimensions of time and space.
- Desired asking, I believe, is the trigger behind all realityexpansion. Desired asking, gives the life to eternal life which without, all that is now would always be all that is eternally; and eternity would be dead.
We Keep our eye single, we decide to stay fixed in our determination
I decide to hold fast to those identifications, and:
- Look NOT at the things that are physically seen, but
- Look at the things which are NOT seen (with the first thoughts, our desires are NOT seen physically but only in the minds eye – 2Cor4:18)
Faith Speaks – we sent forth the decree!
In this manner we call for those things which be not, as if they were.
- We speak our faith, knowing out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks
- Hearts overflow:overflowing with the recognition and realization that all creation was formed in this manner; that life is getting better, that all that is IS expanding.
- For I am knowing: if we have faith as a mere grain of mustard seed, we speak to those mountains of adversity, command them to be moved, and they MUST depart.
- Knowing we believe in a God that calls things that be not as if they were.
- We too call it so; We have that which we want!
- For we’ve decided to let God be true and every contrary man a liar as far as we’re concerned.
After having done all, we stand:
So from this time forth, our focus will be upon the glory of God and renewing our minds to the promises of faith:
- And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God. Romans 12:2