A friend asked me if I had any favorite Seth exercises.
I have to admit, the ones that work for me all revolve around the application of belief. Probably because that’s what I am so passionate about and so easily attract.
I’ve been most successful with dreams and suggestions before dreaming.
- I’ve come to realize, we attract our dreams just like we attract conceptual thoughts – according to our intentions. They require no more effort than mere desire and the intention of giving attention to receiving.
- I’ve also come to realize, the best way to interpret dreams is to decide what they’re about before going to sleep. Decide what your dreams mean before you have them!
It’s funny, because most people think I am kidding when I say that. But I am serious. Let me explain the process:
- Decide what you want to know about?
What do you want to understand? Or,
What do you want help with?
- Hold the intention to receive a dream in answer to what you decided the dream should be for and then expect it to be communicated.
- I have found that dreams follow such intention and that they DO address what you intend and expect them to communicate.
- I’ve found if I ask intending to receive and believe that the universe will honor such, then my expectations for conceptual ideas or insightful dreams are honored and delivered in response.
- The dreams and ideas have much greater significance when you already understand what they’re supposed to be communicating before you receive them. They’re much easier to interpret.
- Lastly, I find the universe delivers synchronicities to confirm the interpretation. It’s the icing on the cake that allows you to take the next step of believing.
I believe with a few confirming synchronicities, we soon know we can trust them to confirm new ideas, concepts and beliefs. As we begin to recognize more synchronicities and their meanings, we notice even more of them. We soon come to a place where we can reasonably conclude new beliefs that might have otherwise never become beliefs due to lack of collaborative references our conscious ego and intellect relies upon so heavily in forming conclusions of belief and the resultant emotions of expectation.
Initially, Synchronicities are the only references a person may have to conclude a new truth in bringing about change regarding persistent or difficult limiting beliefs we’ve recognized need to change.
Having trouble changing a limiting belief?
Ask for wisdom and understanding. They are within the law of seek and you shall find, knock and the door will be opened. It’s the law, you attract what you intend. Intend to find wisdom and understanding, you’ll attract what you intend to find.
You do it all the time with everyday ordinary things, whether it be moving your fingers, walking or thinking.
- Thinking is the clearest example of the law of attraction in action.
- Bodily movements are the clearest examples of the law of attraction affecting the manifestation of change in a material object.
What you believe, desire, intend and expect are key regarding any thing you desire.
With Dreams, they are the keys to Dreaming and Understanding.
You have only to BelieveIt 2 RealizeIt!
Instantaneously changing a limiting belief- See:
Rob Williams – The Psychology of Change – Procedure @ Min. 53
Bruce Lipton – The Psychology of Belief – (Our Genes are re-engineered as beliefs of environment change.)
Bruce Lipton – The Psychology of Belief – (Full Lecture)